Monday, June 19, 2017

Tuesday Treasure: The Wealthy West

Thanks to Spotify, I have discovered lots of new music to write to, and when I am feeling reflective as well as both sad and hopeful, I like listening to The Wealthy West, the moniker for an indie folk singer named Brandon Kinder.



His music has been used in various indie films and TV commercials, and you can understand why. The song 'Home' is the anthem for my work-in-progress, set in the Yorkshire Dales, a story of a woman's reluctant homecoming to her father's farm. You can listen it to here: Home. It's one of those songs I've liked the first time I listened to it, which is actually rare. It usually takes a couple of listens before I like a song, but from the first I played this one over and over.

Anyway, give it a try if you like a mellow, reflective, and poignant type of song.


No comments: