Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Meal: Sauteed Veggies with Garlic, Coriander & Lemon Juice

This is actually a lunch dish, for me anyway, but as it is yummy and healthy I thought I'd include it! It's super simple, takes five minutes, and I'm happy to have it most days for lunches or leftovers.

Ingredients:

Veggies, sliced--I like red pepper, courgettes, and mushrooms but I've also used spring onion, sugar snap peas, and broccoli as well. Basically, whatever you fancy!
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed (I like it quite garlicky!)
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves

Sauté the veggies in the olive oil with the garlic for about five minutes. Add lemon juice and coriander, and voila! This was my lunch today (it was leftover from yesterday):


2 comments:

ChrisM said...

That looks delicious! Love your new blog. I shall be a regular visitor!

Chris.

Kate Hewitt said...

Thank you Chris! It was delicious :) I'm always happy to hear about what other people are making/baking/eating!