BiographyBooklistLatest NewsWriting Stuff/LinksBlogE-mailHome
  Intense, International RomanceKate Hewitt Romance Author  

Kate's Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Merry Christmas!


And to all a goodnight! I haven't been very good about keeping up with this blog, mainly because I do posts on Facebook, Twitter, and send out a monthly newsletter. So while I intend to keep up with those outlets, I'm going to put my blog on ice for now. Better to admit it, right, then put halfhearted updates every few months? If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, please do, on my Latest News page. You'll get one email once a month, and every month I give away a gift card as well as books, plus I include news (obviously!) and excerpts from my new releases. I might post book covers or really exciting news on my blog once in awhile, but I think that's about it for now. Unless I'm hit by a bolt of inspiration...

posted by Kate Hewitt at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Free Web Counter
Free Counter